So yesterday we went to the Milwaukee Public Museum. It was really interesting. I'm going to tell you about the Native Americans.
There are 2 different environments.
- it's very hot there ( in the summertime the temperature rises up until 60 degrees )
- it's very dry and the native Americans had very little water.
- they had much water
- enough food, because of rivers (fish)
- enough wood to built houses
- they brought the horse to America (called them jewelry)
- because of the horses they could go faster and nearer to the animals, they were hunting
- only the men were hunting
- Women: owned the Tippies, prepared the food and made clothes
- desert: Tippies
- rain forest climate: houses were made of birch and reed